Sunday, May 26, 2013

Coopers Cows Oil Portrait Commission SOLD

Finally starting to live again. The stress of the school year is behind me and all the lambs are thriving. Bottle babies are still demanding that little bit of extra "lovin'" in terms of a pet or scratch behind the ears. I am enjoying the lushness of spring, I am NOT a winter person. My flower gardens are a common haunt now as I inspect the plants to see who survived the long winter.

I am starting to visit the studio with more regularity but my output is slower due to the size of the pieces I am working on. The above painting is based on a photo I took of a neighbors herd. I used to walk along the Bay and they would always come to the fence to visit me. Unlike my lambs they were never enamoured enough of me to let me pet them!

No comments:

Post a Comment