Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Dawning of a New Day
(Clun Forest x Blue Face Leiscester)

Future Star
(Clun Forest x Blue Face Leiscester Ram)

The Future is Great
(Benny - Purebred Clun Forest Ram Lamb)

I love my family. I feel sorry for people who don't love theirs.

My family has informed me that I have been lax of late in filling the quota of amusing tales of life around me. As you can see my girls and I have been busy and someday I will write a book about it but for now you will have to bear with me while I stumble along.

There are paintings on the easel, chicks on order, lambs bounding about and of course family to deal with! My astrology claims that after Venus leaves my sector things will improve.

He's a bit behind the times! Things are improving.... rapidly. Too rapidly for this domestic Goddess to keep up with.

I have learned that while I am pretty special, time will not stop upon my whim and so I have to adjust my needs to what a mortal woman can accomplish in a 24 hour time span. Doesn't seem particularly fair. Father Time is ignoring my requests for a delay or extension in regards to the amount of available minutes a human can productively create in. That is soooooo not fitting in my plans.

The only thing that makes me feel somewhat better is that Einstein, Da Vinci and Edison all had the same constraints.

And I'm a woman...aren't we supposed to be more efficient???? LOL

Have a great day and stayed tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment