Friday, March 9, 2012




As I enter the homestretch of this semester my posts seem to be becoming rarer. I am not getting any painting done but I have been able to use my photographic skills to capture some of what consumes my life right now!

This was my Chem lab this week where we tested solutions to try and determine the amount of copper in a sample. As you can see it was at least a pretty lab to do!! As to how accurate our results are, well, that is what weekends are for! I am such a nerd! LOL

I also received extremely good news yesterday. I applied for a NSERC USRA award which is given to top students ath the college (actually it is a National event). It was created to encourage students to consider furthering their education in the world of science and research. I was one of only 7 students to be selected and guess what? I get to spend the summer researching a topic that is near and dear to me...wool!! I am looking forward to it and you know there will be blogs to follow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment