Wednesday, April 10, 2013





This is beginning to be a bad habit, grabbing my camera as I stroll of to my favorite haunt for a walk in the futile hope to clear my mind ....so I can cram it full of data that would be purged during the latest bout of exams.

My avoidance this time is the dreaded biochem. Photographing my "neighborhood" is infinitely more pleasing that trying to permanently recall the Citrus Cycle. Noticing that certain sections of my fav path resemble LOTR Middle earth is much more fascinating than B oxidation. Considering the last lambing factored heavily in a negative manner on my last midterm I should buckle down.


Maybe I should have gone to art school......

Well, in for a penny, in for a pound. Might well slog my way through the internal cyclic nature of biochemistry seeing as I already paid for the course and failing is such a reprehensible way to waste money. I promise to treat myself to some uninterrupted me time in the studio. In 26 hours I will be free!!

No comments:

Post a Comment