Tuesday, July 5, 2011




Flowers at the NSAC Alumni & Rock Gardens

Well the sun has finally arrived and for the first time this year it finally feels like we will have a summer here in Atlantic Canada. After a dismal spring filled with storm clouds threatening our every move and rain that soaked our very being we are starting to dry out and the mold that grew on me is finally beginning to leave (Joke!!!).

I personally do not know how ducks survive this sort of weather and I bet if a census was done you'd find that their cheery attitudes about letting things roll off their backs would have been a fallacy this past spring!

During a recent sunny lunch break I toured our gardens here at the College and captured some stunning photos of the flowers as they bloomed in profusion. As you can see even they seemed to glow in the warm sunshine.

Now that we have some solar rays I know I glow too!

No comments:

Post a Comment