Sunday, October 23, 2011


I have been told by Dave to put down the Calculus book and post a blog. In my new world of higher education time means nothing when trying to fathom the difference between integers and anti derivatives. It is a good job I am typing as I can not even write these words out anymore without suffering some sort of traumatic spasm!

I have been working on the weekends at the Masstown Market Corn Maze. I have thoroughly enjoyed myself and truth be told it is a great way to relive stress. Rather funny when you consider that they give me a sharp instrument to help me calm down but I am a little special that way!! LOL

On Friday when I went in to work the evenings Spooky Maze Trudy and Holly commanded I sit and start carving! They even had almost a dozen pumpkins primed for me (aka gutted!) So between my co workers and hubby you get to see my latest venture into creative outlets.

Don't worry, the pumpkins don't go to waste. On Sunday nights we take them down to the market where they promptly receive their own price tag and I am told they sell quite well!!!

Maybe I should carve my answers for my next Calculus assignment in a pumpkin...at least I would get marks for making it pretty!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment