Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Cold Mornings

Another freaking cold miserable morning here in Nova Scotia. For a coastal climate I am feeling decidedly "Prairie"! -31 with a bight blue sky to lure you into a false sense of daily achievement. One step onto the front step had the cat clawing her way through my leg to return to the great INDOORS. I figure if a critter encased in a furcoat dislikes the weather then I should stay inside! So much for venturing outside to exercise off that Christmas poundage I have accumulated!

Then my husband tries to start the car. My little Sunfire , which ALWAYS starts had just enough juice to turn the radio on, which off course announced that the temp was -31 to a really cranky man. LOL

The choices I must make early in the morning are never easy ones. Since I spent most of my spare change on Christmas this year and was debating buying a new or used text book for Biochemistry the car just added another layer on the decision making process. Biochem text book or new car battery?

David just left to buy the battery.

No comments:

Post a Comment