Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Welcome 2013

Welcome 2013.
Everyone is full of cheer and great expectations that this will be the year that everything changes.
It is like that kindergarten game of "Do Over", where you get to right the wrongs you've accumulated during the previous year. Time to lose that weight, join new clubs and make a fresh start at an old life.
For me there are no grand illusions (Delusions??) just a promise to take each day one at a time and try and relax as each dawn rises. Maybe that is the resolution we need to make; to be kinder to ourselves and make little changes instead of grand schemes that fail because they couldn't possibly fit within our hectic lifestyles.
Maybe I am tired but I figure if I make many small changes throughout the year that by the end of 2013 it will be a cumulative effect and the change will be bigger than originally planned. I will let you know how it works out in 2014!
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment