Friday, December 28, 2012


One of the best gifts I received for Christmas was a new Nikon camera. The shutter mechanism went in my D40X and the local shop wanted $300 just to look at it and tell me what I already new.

First thing I did was dress up warmly and trot of to the local park. The squirrels were most obliging or maybe the excitement of a new toy had me hyper alert but I did capture a few of these critters. I only caught the Blue Squirrel once as the second shot was a blurry photo of his fuzzy butt as he scampered out of sight.

Hopefully the next batch of photos will be of the local track as I have not been able to shot these fellows in quite some time. I admit I am suffering a wee bit of withdrawal. This camera has some pretty big dreams to help me catch up on!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment