Sunday, June 12, 2011

Gallery 215 entry

Training Day at Truro 20x16 oil $280

Today was the grand opening of Gallery 215 for the 2011 season. I really enjoyed looking at all the fantastic work that was displayed and more than one piece called my name! Nova Scotia certainly has a depth of talent and being able to see such a wide variety of subject matter, styles and mediums was inspiring.

I have to admit being able to talk to a number of fellow artists was really pleasurable especially since I rarely get out into the "artistic" social scene. Even though our styles varied it was very relaxing to discuss different pros and cons of our "love". I was pretty much the only equine artist there and my Standardbreds certainly caught alot of attention.

Seriously, how could you blame anyone? Isn't it every little girls dream to have a horse? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment