Saturday, April 2, 2011

Grey Puss 3x5 Oil Portrait Sold

On those rare moments when I get a few seconds to myself I enjoy the studio. It is like a cool drink of water while stranded in the desert. Someday I will have more than a few seconds to spend at the easel and this blog will return to its former glory of a daily posting.

The above painting is one third of a trio. All three pusses are very different in appearance and it should be a really neat series when completed.

That is if I can keep the owner from crying.

I was warned. I didn't beleive it would happen and I was unprepared. I rummaged in my pockets for a tissue and realized that all I had to offer was a fewballed up used ones. Realizing that would not be a classy gesture I scooted out of the room and returned when she found nicer tissues than I could supply!

My people skills need work and my pockets have been cleaned out.

Next time I present her with another painting I will be bringing a box of Kleenex with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment