Friday, December 16, 2011

Decembers Flowers
















Merry Christmas to one and all!

Just a quick post to show something of note. I know it is not a painting but there are several in the works and are coming soon!

As I walked out to do the chores I looked at the ground and what did I see but FLOWERS! The dandelion was the first to catch my eye and then my ever curious mind decided to search the flower gardens and WOW, VIOLETS!!!

As I write this missive, we are being hit with a monsoon like rain storm. We are only single digit days away from Christmas and not a flake in sight. I am not complaining. I hate shovelling the white stuff but I would appreciate it getting cold enough to freeze the ground. I tire of trudging through the slop to feed the animals. Rubber boots in December is an odd twist of fashion even for the farm yard.

One certainly thinks about the Polar bears at a time like this. Makes me wonder if the only white stuff they will see this year will be on the side of the new Coke can!

No comments:

Post a Comment