Monday, December 19, 2011

Snow Baby

Snow Baby 8x10 oil Sold

What a great day!

I just received my marks and I am a VERY happy camper right now. I guess my poor brain did not have as much rust on it as previous thought!

I am lucky enough to have passed everything and was able to keep my average well above 80%.

My kids teased me that I did not have a 90% average. I reminded them to be kind, their day was coming and I would expect the same from them. Instant silence!

To say this past semester was difficult would be a massive understatement. It was like shoveling s*#t up hill on a rainy day most of the time. Unfortunately that leads to stress and makes this Domestic Goddess a cranky Deity. So here it is in print for everyone to see,

Thank you to all my friends and family .

You did not shoot me and hide the body, you helped me focus and not only pass but succeed where I did not think I could.

You were all right. Next time I will listen better!

Today's painting is one I just finished and I think it rather apropos to the present situation. Just like the cow standing in the cold, surrounded by snow and bad pasture, there is nothing wrong with looking for greener pastures. For me, calculus is definitely in that brown area and I am out for some new munchies!

No comments:

Post a Comment