Sunday, August 7, 2011

The Queen - Photo

Hello! -Photo

I have decided in my next life I want to be an Alpaca.

Today my family and I took a trip out to Malagash to visit some friends at the Last Resort Farm. Nick and Vickie Mirabile have quite a selection on Alpacas, Shetland Sheep and Icelandic Sheep. They graciously took us on a tour of their place and even though it was a "feel like 32 degree day" they let the Alpacas outside. I have some great photos of them bounding around the place.

I also have the above photos which really had me humming the tune "Don't Worry, be Happy"!

The Alpacas did not have a care in the world and lay stretched out in the sunshine and they made me jealous! So when we left we promptly went to Blue Sea Beach to laze about doing nothing...like the Alpacas.

Unfortunately the clouds rolled in and the wind picked up and we decided to leave BUT the sentiment was there!!

Don't worry, be happy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Crystal,
    I am constructing a website for Last Resort Farm and wondered if I could use your great Alpaca photos? My email is gh90210(at)gmail(dot)com
    Thanks
    Graham Hutchinson

    ReplyDelete