Monday, August 23, 2010

Brewster - White Whyandott Bantam Rooster


Brewster The Rooster

The world is a wacky place. You run a photography business in one part of Canada, come home and tell people about it and no one beleives you. Fine, I can't control your thoughts, if I could we would have a different government but I digress....

The last several days I have been on a photography spree trying to increase my inventory on sheep. My son, who read yesterday's blog, was rather put out that his sister's lamb featured so prominently and so demanded that his special rooster, Brewster should be immortalized as well.

As you can see, my talents extend beyond horses and sheep. The reason I am blogging this is that several people have seen the previous posts and have commented on how "wonderful " "Beautiful" and "fabulous" the photos are.

First of, thank you for your praise. It makes my world go round. Keep it up!
Second, to the nay sayers: Wow, why did you ever doubt me?

While I may have decided that my days as a professional photographer are over, I love the whole experience of it. I teach 4-H photography and give workshops on how to photograph horses. Just because I don't want to do the business anymore doesn't mean I've lost the knowledge. Actually, I like to pass it on to others so I don't have to look at bad quality photos. It is easy to take good pictures with a few pointers so anyone can do it. Let's be positive folks. It is contagious!

So the next few days of posts may be few and far between. The above mentioned Rooster and previously discussed lamb will be making their showring debut this week. The animals are clean, the kids are excited and I am in need of a good night's sleep. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment