Wednesday, August 11, 2010



Spring Lamb 5x7 Oil SOLD

A little painting of a lamb for you folks today. I hope to have a pasture full of these little gems next spring. I like sheep, they don't bite, you can still walk if kicked by one and they taste soooonummy!

I am slowly getting back into the swing of things in the studio. I am trying to focus on some of the larger pieces that I have been avoiding lately. The smaller dailies are great in that they keep you going when your energy level is low and they also allow to you be a little bit more wild and free in your creative endeavors than you'd normally be.

But I have a series of horses that must be done, and they are irritating me, mainly because I hate anything that is not completed! So hopefully I will make some real progress tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment