Monday, August 16, 2010

Hard to Handle #2 Work in progress

How do you dry out your contacts and cross your eyes permanently? Spend hours painting Standardbred harness!!

After my rant a few days back about hating this painting I am now feeling excitment when I work on it. I don't know if it was the vanquishing of inner demons or the feeling of accomplishment that has brought on this feeling of euphoria but I am glad there is a positive change!

I have several new paintings started as well and if I am not careful the studio will be polluted with half finished pieces and nothing to show for all the effort!

Today I have to make the sad journey to a gallery that has been handling my work. They are shutting down that portion of their operation and moving to a new location where she can focus purely on the framing aspect of her business. So I will be picking up my paintings and bringing them home.

Poor Dave, here he thought that once they were out of the house they would be gone for good! It is a good job he doesn't enter the studio often or else he'd really see the stockpile. OMG...I'm a hoarder!!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment