Sunday, August 15, 2010



No Waiting 16x20 Oil

I love this painting. The light, colour and passion that the horse exudes is so empowering to me. I think that is why I am presently so drawn to the race horse series I am doing. Regardless of the interference/assistance (you choose) from man the horse knows what his purpose is. To win races!

There are people out there like that who want to excell and give their all, not because there is some big prize or monetary gain awaiting them but because it is what they do.

I was reading the Jersey Canada blog today and saw that Russell was proclaiming that he and the other believers in Jersey Canada "Can't stop thinking BIG". This Rush anthem motivated this group of people to stand even prouder and after reading Russell's missive I find myself humming that tune.

It's great to know that when one is reaching for the stars, you're not alone in your quest. For all my fellow positive overacheivers, keep singing. See you at the top!!

No comments:

Post a Comment