Friday, July 2, 2010

Canadian Bacon!

Olde English Suffolk 3x5 oil SOLD

A funky little piggy for todays post. It is based on Great Great Grandfathers Vet book and was fun to do. I have a few plans to try other species and I might even try them in acrylics. We'll see how that goes!
Canada Day was great. We celebrated like everyone else but I think the best part was the fireworks. Not just because it was a brilliant show that brought a smile to even the most jaded individual, but because of one little kid.

I don't know who he was but his little squeals of joy throughout the display lightened every ones mood and at the very end he screamed enthusiastically ( don't all kids do it this way?!)

"I love this. I love this. I love this day!"

The toddler said it best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment