Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Technology Woes

Cork Cormorant 3x5 Oil

The featured painting today is of a little cormorant I used to see everyday while we were visiting Cork Ireland. The little hotel had a fair sized river separating it from the main roadway and in this river was a log upon which this fellow had made his nest. Every time I strolled past there he (she??) was and I have numerous pictures of him from many different angles as he was so photogenic. I personally think this fellow loved to have his photo taken, the glory hound!

I apologize for there being no post yesterday. It appears that my computer has some sort of terminal illness and I am now working off David's computer which as I type keeps popping up with "low Battery " reminders. Uggg. Using a new computer is some what akin to what speed dating must be like. You zip in, try to get as much accomplished as possible in the least amount of time and then zip out hoping you've done enough to warrant another visit. I am pretty lazy so trying to figure out the idiosyncrasies of this computer doesn't seem to be worth the effort. We'll see if the second date improves our relationship!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment