Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Meerkats Meow

Busch Garden Meerkat 7x5 oil

Do Meerkats meow??? Don't know, don't care, I liked the title for todays post, cats meow..... ;)

I am still limping along without my computer and having to play nice with Daves' is a bit tiring but one's obsession must be fulfilled, that being posting paintings!

This little fellow was a resident at Busch Gardens when we visited Florida a while back. He and his flock/herd/gang/family were so adorable and soooooo photogenic that I have what seems like several hundred photos of this fellow and all of his assorted family members.

I love the way this painting turned out and although this computer representation is not 100% true to the original, something was definitely lost in translation , I still am really happy with the outcome. You'll just have to come visit and see the original!


No comments:

Post a Comment