Saturday, July 10, 2010

Little Puss

Roamin 5x4 oil

The daily I have for you today is of our now deceased cat Roamin. He was a cool cat and earned his name honestly as he liked to follow me on my walks. I used to walk about 2 miles down to the dikelands along the shore of the Bay of Fundy and he would trot along beside better the dog would. When we moved to the new place he would follow me along the trails of MacElmon Pond. It was this desire to travel and experience life that eventually led to his demise although Dave feels it was his recent neutering that caused him to lose his will to live. (Men!!) Regardless, Roamin and automobiles did not have a compatible relationship and the kids and I gave him a proper burial alongside Carmel the chicken and Mikey the dog.

We miss him even though his sister still lives here. Cloudy is another sort of character all together. It is hard to believe that two different souls could have shared the same womb! I guess that is true of the human race.

No comments:

Post a Comment