Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Harvest Moon Art Exhibition Special - One day ONLY Special!

Little Bird 4x4 oil $25

Hedley Wilsons Boarder 7x 5 oil $45

Soaking in the Rays oil 8x10 $90


The Frog Oil 5x3 SOLD


The Modern Texel 7x5 Oil $40

I like being busy. I get lots done, feel great and usually lose weight because I don't graze in the vicinity of the kitchen!

I am getting prepared for the Harvest Moon Art Exhibition that opens this Saturday from 12:30 -4:30 pm at the McCarthy Hall of the NSCC campus here in Truro. One new thing they are doing this year is allowing artists to bring in small pieces of work and sell them directly to the public without a commission charge. The catch is that the artists must be on hand to handle any transactions.

So I decided that since I like meeting, talking and displaying things to people that this would be a great time to start reducing my inventory. This would be a one day only chance to pick up some really nice pieces of art for some really reasonable prices. Get a jump on the Christmas (sorry I brought that up sooo many months in advance!) season and acquire some art work for your collection or help a friend start their own private collection.

I plan to have 20-25 pieces there for you to look at and above is just a few of them and the prices I will be asking. Do I pique your interest now???

No comments:

Post a Comment