Friday, September 17, 2010

Last of the Harvest Moon Specials


Red Tailed Hawk 4x6 oil $45


Fortress Louisbourg Turret 4x4 oil $40


Ross Castle Raven 5x3 oil $35

The Glass Insulator 4x4 oil $25

It is the day before the big one day sale and Harvest Moon Art Exhibition. I am all ready and my bags are packed in preparation. I am looking forward to meeting people and chatting with fellow artists. Sometimes being artistic is a very lonely hobby. You wander around your studio creating pieces that in your mind are great. Sometimes you create a piece that is flawed and unlike the famous cubical you do not have the luxury of calling out loud to your coworker for a solution.

Then you continue on knowing something is wrong but unable to see through your eyes the cause. It can be a very irratating feeling. Those are the paintings that I leave on the floor, gathering dust while I glare at them for sometimes months.

I am looking forward to meeting other artists that I know have similar issues and seeing how they correct them. Also learning the latest "good" gossip about the industry is a draw.

Have a great weekend I know I plan to!

No comments:

Post a Comment