Friday, September 10, 2010

White and Woolie Weekend coming up!

North Country at Dusk 7x5 Oil
$75 +S/H

I figured this painting was appropriate since the big sheep sale is on this weekend. For those of you who follow this blog this painting should remind you of a previous photograph!!

I have been asked to come sit at the sale this weekend and spin for the amusement of others! Apparently folks seem to think I have a talent for entertainment and that with my "mythic powers" I should be able to keep the youngsters of the deep pocketed bidders entranced long enough for their parents to drop copious amounts of cash on the sale's many entries. LOL

I say this in jest but hopefully I can do more than entertain...maybe educate and encourage some young ( and not so young!!) minds to try crafting with wool. I have been busily washing Abby, Eve and Precious' wool and dying it with kool aid so that the kids ( and adults) might want to play with something that doesn't involve electricity...namely the computer!

I'll let you know how sucessful I am!!

No comments:

Post a Comment