Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Foggy Mornings and Pretty Horses

Chloe in Fog 5x3 oil

To days little daily is one of my mare lounging about in her pasture in the early pre dawn morning. Living so close to the Cobequid Bay we are subject to a fair amount of fog in the morning and this morning was no exception.

The actual painting is not quite as blue as depicted here but the computer and I had some minor disagreements about how it should preform its duties. I figure it should work on brain waves by now and it generally believes that I am an inferior being which should be ignored! So before I gave in to the urge to take a hammer to it I figured retreat was the best option. My husband has a tendency to get a little cranky when I physically damage his "baby".

As a Sci Fi fan I am ever hopeful that the reality of technology will catch up to the television portrayal of computers aiding the human race in easy and non stressful manners! LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment