Sunday, June 13, 2010

June 13th Happy Anniversary!


No Daily today. I am focused on larger pieces and also enjoying the fine weather and beauty of the day.

Each day I try to walk. It clears my mind and helps loosen stiff joints better than any medication can. Today's picture is a photo I hope to someday use as a subject for a future painting.

Here in Nova Scotia we are fortunate enough to have a wide diversity of life surrounding us. In the forests where I walk I have been watching the progress of the Lady Slippers and the morning after a torrential downpour I am sure was equal to that which launched Noah Ark, the sun arrived. It danced and glittered its way though the rain drenched blossoms and I was glad to have my camera along. Even if my sneakers were soaked through and through!

This is also my way of sending a bouquet to my husband, with whom I am celebrating 18 glorious years together! I am looking forward to 18 more!

No comments:

Post a Comment